BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 31, 2011

Update~~

So long didnt cum update my blog le~~
tis year PMR~ cnt always on9... xienz...

Tis year quite sucks...
3A5... xienzzz...
Bcum assistant monitor again..
Everyday run here n thr...
problem is my class at 4th floor.. reali cn die everyday climb up n down...
zzz
parents went terengganu... so syiok.
ytd on9 till syiok nia...
so long didnt feel so gud le..
FREEDOM!!!
2day they cumin bck... laz day of freedom..
wadever, I enjoyed myself ady.. 2mrw start study ba..
tis year exam n PMR i mz pia le... try nt 2 fail my KH... =.=
zzz
I miss my 2A4...
I miss all my classmates...
I miss ahma... T.T
zzz
tis year pun xiao leh...
my fren again say i change little bit le...
WTH?? I myself oso duno y i change....
mayb go 3A5 reali is a big shock 2 me...
she say i nt like laz year so kisiao..
laz year if she hug me i wont care de...(nt lesbian)
bt tis year i care.. i dun like being like tis.. n i duno y..
i start 2 feel disgusting... always hug de..
zzzzzzzz....
conclusion...
i hv no idea wad i'm thinking..
BLUR le...
haix, lazy think all these unnessary things le...
go study ba...

dats all.
88
BY
LEO*

0 comments: